With this experiment we wanted to play around with particles, and understand how we could use custom build tools to generate assets that have a unique style and tactility.
Initially we used static images and extruded these based and certain parameters, doing so made the image “become alive”. Each input image would create its own unique composition or world, later we also experimented with video. Another important aspect of this project was the sequencing between certain states, by sequencing we could morph images into a different state.
This is one of the many experiments we did. Changing the perspective will align the particles and the original composition becomes visible.